Crisp evenings, pumpkin spice lattes in hand, and costume plotting. It’s my favorite time of the year! FALL.
To kick off the new season I recently made these delicious paleo pumpkin blondies that Nicole from @nobread posted about. They are bomb.com
Additionally they are gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
If you’re looking for an anti-inflammatory, low glycemic treat that’s still amazing, THESE ARE IT.
Peep the ingredients and step by step instructions below, along with a personal touch I added to these perfect pumpkin morsels.
What You’ll Need to Get Your Pumpkin On:
1.5 c Almond Flour
3/4 c Pumpkin
1/4 c Maple Syrup
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla
Dash of Salt
Cinnamon (Nicole suggests to go generous here)
Optional BONUS: Pumpkin Spice to sprinkle on top!
Annnnd last but not least, Hu dark chocolate! It is THE bestest, cleanest, most amazing chocolate on the market. And it’s ETHICAL too.
1) In a large bowl combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Again, Nicole suggests you go HEAVY on the cinnamon. I concur. I basically dumped an entire bottle in (ok not really), and it tasted amazing and was not overpowering in the slightest.
2) In a separate bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and maple syrup.
3) Pour your dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
4) Toss in your Hu chocolate and mix in with the batter.
5) Pour into non-toxic baking dish and bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
6) V. important. LET. COOL. They are super duper moist and need to entirely cool before you cut and eat.
It’s worth the wait 😉 Enjoy!
bakinggluten free bakingpaleopaleo bakingpaleo pumpkin blondiespaleo recipespumpkinpumpkin blondies